Get ready to get Grape Savvy on our Savvy Classique Tour
Whether you are planning a trip to the Okanagan this summer or fall, wine touring is a standard activity during your stay. Get more out of your classic wine tour experience - a standard approach with a Savvy twist! A fully customized sip and chauffeur tour to any 5 wineries on the Naramata Bench. Wine your way, or allow us to customize the perfect winery selection for your group!
Your tour includes:
· Pick up and drop off at all hotels, campgrounds, residential and Airbnb locations between Okanagan Falls and Summerland.
· Choose your desired pickup time between 10am and 11:30am.
· Comfortable, air-conditioned tour van.
· Five winery visits per day.
· BASIC tasting fees included.
· Refreshments and nibbles throughout.
· Winery lunch stop (lunch not included).
· A one of a kind experience.
· Leaving with knowledge and confidence in wine tasting.
Total all-inclusive price $99.00 CAD.
Online bookings must be 48 hours in advance.
If you wish to book within the 48 hours, please call us directly on 1-250-460-1242, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests are advised to pack a lunch - a vineyard picnic area will be provided. If you wish to make a reservation at one of the vineyard bistros (for an additional cost) please contact us directly on 1-250-460-1242, or email us at email@example.com.
Grape Savvy will be running daily for the 2020 season, Tuesdays to Saturdays, from July 1st until October 15th.
In order to adhere to social distancing regulations, we are currently limited to one associated group per day; due to this limit, we are currently booking a minimum of 4 guests and a maximum of 10 guests per tour group, per day. Groups who wish to book fewer than 4 guests per tour will incur a minimum charge of $399.00.