Get ready to get Grape Savvy on our Savvy Classique Tour
Whether you are planning a trip to the Okanagan this summer or fall, wine touring is a standard activity during your stay. Get more out of your classic wine tour experience - a standard approach with a Savvy twist! A sip and chauffeur tour to up to 5 wineries on the Naramata Bench. Allow us to customize the perfect winery selection for your group!( Request available based on Winery availability)
Your tour includes:
· Pick up and drop off at all hotels, campgrounds, residential and Airbnb locations between Okanagan Falls and Summerland.
· Choose your desired pickup time between 10am and 11:30am.
· Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.
· Five winery visits per day.
· BASIC tasting fees included.
· Refreshments and nibbles throughout.
· Winery lunch stop or catering options available
at additional cost.
· A one of a kind experience.
· Leaving with knowledge and confidence in wine tasting.
Day Rate: $399.00 minimum day rate
Per Person: $119.00 CAD + GST (Friday-Sunday)
$99.00 CAD + GST (Monday- Thursday)
Due to Covid-19 we currently have a minimum day rate of $399.00. Groups of 3 and under will pay the day rate and groups of 4 - 6 will pay the per person rate.
Online bookings must be 48 hours in advance.
If you wish to book within the 48 hours, please call us directly on 1-250-460-1242, or email us at email@example.com
Guests are advised to pack a lunch - a vineyard picnic area will be provided. If you wish to make a reservation at one of the vineyard bistros or have lunch catered (for an additional cost) please contact us directly 1-250-460-1242, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grape Savvy 2021 tour season opens April 10th 2021 !
In order to adhere to social distancing regulations, we are currently limited to one associated group per tour.
Looking for a more in-depth tour that includes a winery lunch? Check out our Grape Savvy Experience Tour instead!